ERP Customer Success Project Manager
You want to join a growing company?
Captivea is the leader of Odoo integration worldwide. It was founded in 2007 in France and now spans North America, Europe and Asia. Captivea employs 80 peoples worldwide.
Captivea helps organizations succeed in the future world with a unique approach to software. We support our customers in the implementation, integration, development, maintenance, and hosting of Odoo with a proven project method on over 300 projects.
By integrating our team, you will join a multicultural group and work in a strong collaborative environment.
The ERP Project Manager will be primarily responsible for organizing the implementation of ERP projects for companies among many varied industries and channels while following Captivea methodology. Captivea ERP Project Manager may specialize in Functional and Project Management / Customer relationship roles.
You will work on high added-value projects in different industries (aerospace, nuclear fusion, distribution, field service, ...).
On-site presence required at our office in Orlando.
- Understand the scope of the project and the needs of the customer and organize the implementation of the software accordingly:
- identify, formalize, estimate and schedule all the tasks
- Work with developers and consultants to delegate tasks
- Qualify feedback, define bugs and out of scope features
- Update the schedule
- Fill out and run a test plan
- Prepare a go-live plan
- Be responsible of the relationship with the customer and ensure customer satisfaction at each step of the project
- Lead Kick off meeting
- Lead workshop analysis meetings
- Lead follow-up meeting with the customer
- Communicate progress to the customer
- Ensure the respect of Captivea methodology
Skills and qualities
- Project management and task planning
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and integrate with other team members
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on ITAR project
It means that you must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. permanent resident (i.e. current Green Card holder), or lawfully admitted into the U.S. as a refugee or granted asylum
A continuous training program
The people that typically do the best in this position and rise the fastest are those who enjoy learning and are passionate about technology or how things work!
What We Offer
Competitive Base Salary + Bonus
Transparent opportunities for merit-based advancement
Health, Dental, Vision, FSA, Short and long term disability, 401K
Paid Time Off: 12-24 days per year